As a major hub of activity in your home, it’s important to make sure your kitchen plumbing components are working properly at all times. This means catching leaky faucets, drains and garbage disposals before they become a huge problem. At First Choice Plumbing Solutions, we provide Port St Lucie, FL homeowners with comprehensive kitchen plumbing repair and installation services catered to suit their unique needs and budgets. From emergency repairs on faucet, angle stops and your tubular drains under your sink we also install dishwasher, garbage disposer and hook up your gas appliances we can handle all of it. Take advantage of our latest coupons and online offers to save on your next plumbing project. kitchen plumbing and garbage disposal repair and installation services
Is it Time to Replace Your Sink?
When we say “everything including the kitchen sink,” we mean it. Your kitchen sink gets a lot of use, so it only makes sense that it might be one of the first items in your home to require replacement. However, this doesn’t mean you should replace your sink at the sign of any problem. Many issues can be fixed with professional kitchen sink repair. However, if you are experiencing any of the following issues, you may want to consider a new kitchen sink installation:
- The sink is constantly breaking or leaking requiring professional repairs that are starting to add up in cost
- The drain basket is broken.
- The design of the sink is outdated and does not complement the overall decor of your kitchen.
Replacing a kitchen sink can give your kitchen an instant facelift and breath of fresh air. It can also help prevent water damage to your counter or cupboards if the sink is always experiencing issues with leaking.
How to Avoid Garbage Disposal Replacement
First Choice Plumbing is always available when you need professional garbage disposal repair. However, the best choice for any homeowner is to avoid problems in the first place. Here are a few best-practice tips for keeping your garbage disposal working:
- Never put bones or shells in the disposal. Use it for soft, organic material only.
- If you have a lot of material to dispose of, do it in stages so you do not jam the unit.
- Rinse the blades after using the unit by quickly running warm water through the unit.
- If you do require garbage disposal repair, make sure you call a professional.
The sharp blades can cause serious harm to an inexperienced person. Read our latest reviews to find out what other people in your community are saying about us.